yang lalu lalang je

Followers

ATTENTION !!

LoOk.. I enjoy my life when it gives me sumthing to be happy for .I don't give a FUCK about sadness!
When it comes I cry and scream, but I don't show it and I usually know how to be emotionally strong!
Why can't people just be themselves man or man don't try to impress other people by being sOmeone you no your not. I love people around me,as long as theylove me toO . I do care about people, but I caremostly about myself. I don't mind being critised .
I am no one's pet and i'll never be One!!!!!

July 15, 2011

SERABOT ^^

dah .. dah . aku dah serabut nak edit2 blog neyh . haishh :( ! satu benda yang aku tak bole layan tym nak edit2 BLOGER ney lhaa , , ! aku memang ta bole lhaa , nak mengadap benda alah ney satu hari ! sume keje keje ruma aku terbengkalai . hah . dari petang tadi aku tak mandi2 taw . eeeeughhh !! dengan BENDERA MERAH da 3 hari .hishhh semak semak dan SEMAK ! rasa nak marah pon ade gak lhaa . hmm . dala , besok2 je lhaa aku sambung edit blog ney :) .


PENGAKUAN : tadi pagi mandi aku tak GOSOK gigi lhaa . :D

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger