yang lalu lalang je

Followers

ATTENTION !!

LoOk.. I enjoy my life when it gives me sumthing to be happy for .I don't give a FUCK about sadness!
When it comes I cry and scream, but I don't show it and I usually know how to be emotionally strong!
Why can't people just be themselves man or man don't try to impress other people by being sOmeone you no your not. I love people around me,as long as theylove me toO . I do care about people, but I caremostly about myself. I don't mind being critised .
I am no one's pet and i'll never be One!!!!!

July 16, 2011

MENGIDAM ouh MENGIDAM !

MENGIDAM ! aku memang dah mengidam neyh , eh , elok2 sikit pikiran kamu2 yang buad citer macam2 lha kan , aku tak pragnent oke , , KAWEN pon belom :) , da lame da weyh tak telan PIZZA kat dalam mulot aku neyh , hmmm , bile tah nak pegi menelan PIZZA ! dari sehari ke sehari aku nak pegi , tapi tak tawu bile lhaa nak pegy kan , hmm , NEKAD dah , minggu depan aku melantak PIZZA :) , erghhh , tak menyabo da ney weyh .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger