yang lalu lalang je

Followers

ATTENTION !!

LoOk.. I enjoy my life when it gives me sumthing to be happy for .I don't give a FUCK about sadness!
When it comes I cry and scream, but I don't show it and I usually know how to be emotionally strong!
Why can't people just be themselves man or man don't try to impress other people by being sOmeone you no your not. I love people around me,as long as theylove me toO . I do care about people, but I caremostly about myself. I don't mind being critised .
I am no one's pet and i'll never be One!!!!!

February 24, 2011

25 february . . yeay yeay !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,,HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOUUU !! ayah , sory ! kaka missed lagy nak bagi gift kat ayah . heee :) ! belom kerja , buit cukup2 beli TOPUP jer , haha . eyh , jangan nak suka sangat laaa . :( ! makin lama , ayah semakin tua . Kan bagus kalaw MASA neyh bole flashback KE belakang . 53 tahun . cucu sorang pon takde lagi niyh , aiyarkkk . nak kaka KAWEN awal ke ? hahahah . kalau TAKNAK bole kan ?


jalan2 di alamanda ! sumpah org tengok aku tym niy weyh .
asal ? lantak laa ,penah tengok
REMAJA pimpin tangan ayah kt shopingmall ?
tak berani kan ?
malu ye tak ? tapi AKU TAK oke .




YES ! ayah saya .
biasa la orang lama lama pose capture ,
memang cam gini !

*gelak laaa , HEMPOK kang .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger